Senior Digital Coordinator
- In relation to BIM Level 2 you shall take on-board the lines of responsibility as the Project Delivery Manager (PDM) & Project Information Manager (PIM), depending on the Clients, Projects, team members you & the Digital Coordinators under your Line Management are undertaking.
- Developing, implementing & maintaining the Digital Protocols in projects such as BIM Execution Plan, BIM Standad, BIM Guidelines
- Ensuring the BIM collaboration between stakeholders, disciplines, teams, departments through management of the Digital Coordinators.
- Ensuring the Digital QA/QC procedures are in place & being completed across all projects.
- Ensuring the performance of Clash Dectection, Model Audit, Model Maintenance through the management of the Digital Coordinators.
- Liaising directly with Client.
- Attendance & participation in the bi-weekly Digital Team Meetings.
- To be responsible for the management of BIM Cloud Platform of Atlas.
- Play a pivotal role in communications between the Client & the Digital Team, ensuring that all communications with Clients are clear, concise & accurate.
- To ensure that Digital Team Weekly Project Reports are distributed on a weekly basis to the Client & the Digital Group Manager, with any variations to the Atlas Scope of Work being documented & reported using the Variation Tracking Register for discussion purposes with Clients.
- To manage Atlas Digital role on Projects in an efficient & time-conscious manner.
- To trouble-shoot & provide recommendations to Clients as maybe appropriate.
- To identify & report on any training needs that need to be satisfied in order to complete a project.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree, Associate Diploma or Diploma from either Architecture, Structure, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical &/or Hydraulic Engineering & at least (3) years post graduate experience.
- Practical knowledge, use & application of EIR, BEP, PEP, DMP, etc based from project experience.
- BRE Level 2 Certification in: BIM Level 2 Essentials Course & BIM Level 2 for Information Managers.
- Digital/BIM Project Delivery, both in the process & in practice.
- Self-managing ability.
- Supervising ability to oversee up to 10 Digital Coordinators.
- Assisting Digital Manager in the preparation of MDE and Project Programmes.
- Training/coaching & mentoring capacity.
- The ability to undertake tasks autonomously & within a team environment.
- Competent project management skills & the ability to multi-task.
- High level of experience in the use of multiple BIM Authoring Platforms – Revit, ArchiCAD, Tekla.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in the use, application & management of BIM Cloud Platform - Autodesk BIM360, Revizto.
- High level of experience in the use of multiple Clash Detection & Coordination Platforms – Navisworks, Solibri, etc.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in Automation plug-ins & Platforms – Dynamo, Grasshopper, etc.
- Bachelor Degree
- No age limit