- Design, develop and review/check the designs/documentation of MEP systems of the projects;
- Provide technical advice/input/solution relevant to MEP systems;
- Overall management and delivery of LOD200 to LOD500 BIM projects
- Knowledge of AM/FM data management and input advantageous; knowledge of Scan to BIM technology also preferable
- Closely work with Commercial team in defining scope of work, ensuring scope coverage, quoting correctly in line with the Company strategies;
- Prepare man hour estimates for BIM projects, based on tender briefing or client documents. Advanced Revit knowledge is essential;
- Creating and maintaining Navisworks models and managing the clash analysis throughout projects.
- Mobilize and manage relevant project resources and related issues in accordance with the project plan;
- Manage, complete and handover multiple MEP projects related to infrastructure/construction projects. Ensure timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources. Conform to all QMS requirement. Assist in making sure the project profitable;
- Lead, manage and develop MEP team of more than 10 people including coaching, training and maximizing utilization
- Performs any other duties and assignment by Line Manager related to the job function.
- Assist in BIM training plans and R&D of new tools and applications
- Leading project conference calls with international clients (excellent English language skills required)
- B.Sc. or above in either Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic Engineering;
- Ideally Autodesk Certified Professional
- Advanced Revit skills / Navisworks skills
- Excellent skills in other BIM software and its application across the AEC industry
English Skills, Experience Requirement and Others:
- Minimum of (5) years’ post BSc qualification experience with a minimum of (3) years’ managing projects.
- In-depth knowledge of laws and regulations, building code especially offshore regulation governing large construction projects;
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical / electrical / plumbing techniques;
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and concepts;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills at all levels and the ability to chair conference call meetings with international clients.
- Bachelor degree
- No age limit